Paul Mooney at Berkeley Black Repertory Theater

>> Sunday, December 13, 2009

Paul Mooney is pretty funny. He's in the Bay for his annual New Year's Eve show at the Berkeley Black Repertory Theater.

Since he didn't let me interview him, I probably won't post this blog until the New Year. Nonetheless, you can see the routine here. If I do post it, it's out of love for Sean and the Berkeley Black Rep. He's doing some good work for theater, the arts and community organizations.

Without further ado, Paul Mooney.


Paul Mooney in Berkeley. December 2009

The event was pretty interesting. Half of the audience was Mexican, and the other half Black (2% margin of error -- there were a few white folks). Interesting how Mooney tailored his comedy to the audience. He pulls few punches.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP