Twitter Radio: Ultimate Baby Making Mix

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

In the mix with Rafiki "Afro Thunder(Bird)" Jones

Photo: Black Dynamite/Edited by Mr. JE



After my experiment with Twitter Radio this morning (Smooth Jazz) I went into the zone with the late night mix for Twitter After Dark.

Here's some of the testimonials from our satisfied listeners:

"I looove that" - SLiMoe

"Goo Thunderbird Jones! #TwitterRadio #TwitterAfterDark! Has all the #throwback jams!" -
Tin2Times

"your twit radio show is pure genius..." -
mayasongbird

"#shoutout to
@ReginaldJames he had #TwitterAfterDark on #TwitterRadio groovin tonite. a lot of babies made to these songs." - TheBest510

"u pushin out the baby makin #twitterradio mix of a life time...I think my time line got pregnant tonight!" -
OGPenn

But check it out for yourself.



The Ultimate Baby Making Mix
By Afro ThunderBird Jones

"Turn off the Lights" - Teddy Pendergrass


"They like it Slow" - H-Town

Slow and Easy - Zapp and Roger

"Feenin’ " – Jodeci

"Seems like You’re Ready" – R. Kelly

"Nice and Slow" – Usher

This Lil’ Game We Play - Subway ft. 702

"What’s it Gonna Be" - Busta Rhymes – ft. Janet Jackson


Get it Wet - Twista

"Tell Me Do U Wanna" – Ginuwine

Nasty Grind - Adina Howard

How Does it Feel - D'Angelo

"Would you Mind – Janet

"Freak Me" – Silk

Stroke U Up – Changing Faces ft. Baby Face

P***ycat – Missy Elliott

Can we get Kinky Tonight - S.W.V.

Between the Sheets - Isley Brothers

Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

"I Want to get Next to You - Rose Royce

I’d Rather be With You" - Bootsy Collins

"Footsteps in the Dark" – Isley Brothers

"Give me your love" Curtis Mayfield


"Computer Love" – Roger & Zapp

“Doin it” - LL Cool J

"RU Still Down?" Jon B & 2Pac

"I need to be" - Ma$e

Turn Your Lights Down Low – Bob Marley & Lauren hill

Top of Me - Tyrese

"Neighbors Know My Name" – Trey Songz

Anytime, Anyplace – Janet Jackson

Art of Noise - Moments in Love


Don't know when I'll do Twitter Radio again, but best believe -- it will be poppin (on a handstand).

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP