A Bear and a Rabbit in Berkeley

>> Sunday, April 24, 2011

One day, a California Black Bear was walked to Strawberry Canyon in Berkeley. There, he met a Snow Bunny named Becky.

They both some ways off the main streets down the trail. Both needed to take a load off, and walked off the trail.

While they were taking a shit in the forest like park, the bear asks the rabbit, "Do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"

Puzzled, Becky says, "No, I've never had a problem with shit sticking to my fur."

"That's good to know," said the Bear. Jamal then got up, walked over to Becky, and wiped his ass with the rabbit."

Here's the Eddie Murphy version:


Here's the cartoon version:


"Does a bear take a shit in the forest and wipe is ass with a fluffy white rabbit?" Yes. But rabbits don't lay eggs.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP