Elmo wants to meet Martin Luther King

>> Tuesday, September 28, 2010

As I continue to organize Peralta Reads, I am regularly blessed to come across information that inspires me to keep on keeping on.

As a journalist who has always wanted to have a talk show and an educator who cares deeply for children, I think I've found my dream job.

I want to interview Elmo. Of course, that's not the dream job. It'd be fun though.

In less than a week, the Sesame Street video featuring an interview with one of the show's most popular characters is approaching four million views. The video -- which used Google Moderator to solicit questions from the public -- has gone viral.

Elmo is an interesting dude. His father is in Iraq, his favorite color is Red, the most famous person he'd like to meet is Martin Luther King and he's interested in space travel (and talking to Martians). However, I do suspect that even he cannot tell me how to get to Sesame Street.



Photo Credit: itsjust4me.com

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP