Gospel Version of Rick Ross' B.M.F.

>> Sunday, October 10, 2010

When people tell me that my photo looks like "Black Jesus," I usually tell them that phrase is redundant.

Since it is Sunday, I thought I'd give folks some gospel flavor. I came across this video (below) this evening and damn near fell out my chair.

Now, I certainly enjoyed my brother Ise Lyfe's version, but a gospel version of Rick Ross' "B.M.F." song? Internet classic.





Then again, I liked my Twitter version better.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP