I Got Grapes!

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A few years ago, Bay Area artist Nump came out with the song, "I got Grapes!" It became a local weed anthem of sorts.

"You got purple? I got grapes."

Grapes taste great

No. I don't smoke. I don't know where to get it either. But I do know where to get some grapes; the Farmer's Market.

And thanks to me randomly walking by a meeting for the Lake Merritt Station Area Plan meeting at Laney College, I got food for my whole class.

I got grapes!

Share

1 comments:

S.Ma'at November 21, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Only you brother Reggie...only you.

Love it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Insight into my daily regimen. Obviously of a different specimen. Me, myself & I. So fly. Welcome to the Daily Regiment.

This blog is an outlet for me to write about my life experiences. While there will be consistent themes in my writing -- because I am what I project in written form -- the topics will vary from day to day, and post to post.

If you are interested in my formal news reporting, you can visit The Reginald James Report or The Black Hour.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP